Cost of living comparison between Eskişehir Province, Turkey and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.727 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 37% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,359 (983TL) in Eskişehir Province to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (32 minutes ago)