Cost of living comparison between Esbjerg, Denmark and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.793 INR / DKK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 183% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,240 (kr4,518) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)