Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.418 INR / DKK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 174% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,752 (kr4,539) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 300 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)