Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.379 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 75% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,525 (2,858TL) in Erzurum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (about 1 hour ago)