Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.425 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 54% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,894 (1,568TL) in Erzurum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)