Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.667 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 7% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,250 (3,603 zł) in Elblag to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,423 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingston costs J$50,825 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$12 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Maringá costs R$ 4.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (about 1 hour ago)