Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.522 INR / ALL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 21% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,905 (36,250 Lek) in Elbasan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Seoul costs ₩250,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Londrina costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 100 лв (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)