Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.557 INR / ALL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 24% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,238 (66,828 Lek) in Elbasan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (about 1 hour ago)