Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Agra, India
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.390 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 81% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,562 (Bs 15,893) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,978 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 75,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (44 minutes ago)