Cost of living comparison between El Tigre, Venezuela and Agra, India
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.820 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 66% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,706 (Bs 3,036) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$17 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reading, Berkshire costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (about 3 hours ago)