Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.776 INR / MAD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 42% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,194 (3,275 Dirham) in El Jadida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)