Cost of living comparison between El Jadida, Morocco and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.805 INR / MAD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 43% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,380 (3,288 Dirham) in El Jadida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubbock, Texas costs $332,887 (23 minutes ago)