Cost of living comparison between El Jadida, Morocco and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.764 INR / MAD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 39% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,988 (3,842 Dirham) in El Jadida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 4.500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 4 hours ago)