Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.684 INR / MAD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 30% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨135,714 (17,663 Dirham) in El Jadida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨104,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gainesville, Florida costs $427 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $23,506 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 4 hours ago)