Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.119 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 12% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,152 (4,331TL) in Edirne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 450 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €18 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)