Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.697 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 40% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,836 (1,168TL) in Edirne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)