Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.749 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 19% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,349 (2,217TL) in Edirne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)