Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos, Mexico compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.462 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos (Mexico) is 14% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,199 (Mex$ 4,102) in Ecatepec de Morelos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (24 minutes ago)