Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos, Mexico compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.439 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos (Mexico) is 13% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,163 (Mex$ 4,119) in Ecatepec de Morelos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)