Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.318 INR / TJS
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 7% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,826 (4,076 Somoni) in Dushanbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)