Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.537 INR / ALL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 34% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,180 (46,863 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (22 minutes ago)