Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.633 INR / ALL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 26% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,677 (121,073 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)