Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22838 INR / HUF
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 44% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,576 (98,854 Ft) in Dunaújváros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)