Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.716 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 25% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,734 (3,880TL) in Dorylaeum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨19,314 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aydin costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)