Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.236 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 33% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,897 (2,188TL) in Dorylaeum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,118 (44 minutes ago)