Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.392 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 40% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,148 (2,292TL) in Dorylaeum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)