Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.215 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 48% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,280 (元8,545) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (43 minutes ago)