Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.599 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 46% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨154,250 (元14,553) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨106,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Los Angeles, California costs $0.79 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veles costs 300 ден (about 3 hours ago)