Cost of living comparison between Dongguan, China and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.893 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 63% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,550 (元3,088) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (37 minutes ago)