Cost of living comparison between Diyarbakır, Turkey and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.306 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 47% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,525 (1,426TL) in Diyarbakır to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 10,000₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,220 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (24 minutes ago)