Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.209 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 39% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,557 (2,063TL) in Diyarbakır to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨100 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (19 minutes ago)