Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.152 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 137% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,393 ($1,035) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥283,067 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (36 minutes ago)