Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.970 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 135% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,377 ($452) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)