Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.380 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 131% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,123 ($1,043) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)