Cost of living comparison between Dhaka, Bangladesh and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,060 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.861 INR / BDT
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 57% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,472 (Taka 34,246) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)