Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,701 prices entered by 254 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.776 INR / BDT
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 9% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,795 (Taka 78,311) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 165 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,800 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Taipei costs 650 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)