Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00480 INR / IDR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 24% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,802 (Rp 7,247,479) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)