Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00503 INR / IDR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 55% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,356 (Rp 3,851,929) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)