Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00483 INR / IDR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 43% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,400 (Rp 4,640,981) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)