Cost of living in Daugavpils, Latvia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.247 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daugavpils (Latvia) is 16% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,079 (€250) in Daugavpils to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)