Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.272 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 65% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨174,960 (17,032元) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨106,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)