Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.901 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 254% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,303 (元4,474) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.00 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)