Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.077 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 121% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,322 (€1,515) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)