Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02916 INR / TZS
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 72% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,920 (923,151 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)