Cost of living comparison between Dar es Salaam, Tanzania and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03062 INR / TZS
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 70% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,618 (869,439 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (about 2 hours ago)