Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03020 INR / TZS
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 74% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,715 (1,083,147 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oxford costs £2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,761 (about 2 hours ago)