Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 529 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02905 INR / TZS
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 48% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,032 (2,961,692 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,000,000,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 150 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Borås costs 14 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)