Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.328 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 51% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,815 (元2,017) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,350 (about 1 hour ago)