Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.946 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 54% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,853 (元2,901) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (43 minutes ago)