Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05627 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 110% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,269 (₩1,230,913) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $789 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)