Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06171 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 101% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,303 (₩1,819,829) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sherbrooke costs C$26,500 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 25 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,300 (about 2 hours ago)