Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05684 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 109% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,277 (₩690,972) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $38 (about 3 hours ago)