Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.169 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 23% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,158 (4,137 zł) in Częstochowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM120 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 3 hours ago)