Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.830 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 10% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,974 (S/. 1,713) in Cusco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 200 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $3,151 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨163 (about 1 hour ago)