Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.655 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 39% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,982 (S/. 1,258) in Cusco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)