Cost of living comparison between Cusco, Peru and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.874 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 32% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,712 (S/. 1,243) in Cusco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €400 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)