Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,432 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.494 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 57% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,225 (R$ 1,914) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨25,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in La Paz costs Mex$ 78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Omaha, Nebraska costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)