Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,585 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.976 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 36% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,887 (R$ 4,149) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)