Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10284 INR / CLP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 52% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,450 (CH$276,629) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)