Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09873 INR / CLP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 36% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,088 (CH$426,279) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (43 minutes ago)