Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10471 INR / CLP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 14% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,898 (CH$973,188) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨89,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $189 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$345,042 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shashamane costs 50 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)