Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.433 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 22% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨21,096 (Bs 3,279) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)