Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.559 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is about the same as in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨104,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨101,100 (Mex$ 28,406) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albany, New York costs $0.71 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,067,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)