Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.582 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 27% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,934 (Mex$ 10,311) in Culiacán to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prilep costs 10,000 ден (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 11TL (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (about 1 hour ago)