Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.615 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 28% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,211 (Mex$ 9,186) in Culiacán to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)