Cost of living comparison between Cuiabá, Brazil and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.134 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 59% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,813 (R$ 1,035) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 230 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Almería costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,133 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Eugene, Oregon costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sheffield costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)