Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.808 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,390 (R$ 5,244) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $7 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Oslo costs kr 600 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kaliningrad costs руб 1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)