Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil vs Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.408 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 45% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,947 (R$ 7,114) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨90,000 in Agra.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)