Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.126 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 70% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,793 (R$ 1,505) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)