Cost of living comparison between Cúcuta, Colombia and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02256 INR / COP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 25% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,468 (COL$1,040,092) in Cúcuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)