Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02308 INR / COP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 32% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,562 (COL$891,094) in Cúcuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (about 2 hours ago)