Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02218 INR / COP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 28% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,963 (COL$1,080,337) in Cúcuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,271 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 130 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Regina costs C$26,290 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)