Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02249 INR / COP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 14% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨103,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨88,447 (COL$3,932,375) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 75 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (17 minutes ago)