Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02171 INR / COP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 14% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨53,053 (COL$2,443,656) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)