Cost of living comparison between Coxen Hole, Honduras and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.974 INR / HNL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is 50% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,185 (L 9,478) in Coxen Hole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)