Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10647 INR / XOF
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 52% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,418 (266,922 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (28 minutes ago)