Cost of living comparison between Cotabato City, Philippines and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.378 INR / PHP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 17% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨10,394 (Php7,541) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)