Cost of living in Córdoba, Argentina compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.174 INR / ARS
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 13% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨10,841 (ARS $2,597) in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)