Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09849 INR / CLP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 48% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,063 (CH$234,171) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,009 (37 minutes ago)