Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10354 INR / CLP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 45% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,484 (CH$922,172) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (about 1 hour ago)