Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09702 INR / CLP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 45% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,566 (CH$449,038) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,118 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Winnipeg costs C$20 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $80 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Poole costs £344 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £600 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (23 minutes ago)