Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.477 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 166% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,931 (R$ 2,325) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)