Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.614 INR / DZD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 23% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,193 (31,271 Dinar) in Constantine to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)