Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.624 INR / DZD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 24% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,470 (24,808 Dinar) in Constantine to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (22 minutes ago)