Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00699 INR / GNF
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 103% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,409 (3,632,675 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 300,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £110 (about 1 hour ago)