Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.010 INR / ARS
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 20% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨104,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨83,476 (ARS $41,528) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (about 2 hours ago)