Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.263 INR / ARS
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 17% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,872 (ARS $23,255) in Comodoro Rivadavia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 100 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (26 minutes ago)