Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.833 INR / ARS
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 25% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨97,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨73,080 (ARS $39,869) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maringá costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Londrina costs R$ 158 (about 1 hour ago)