Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 684 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43883 INR / LKR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 41% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,422 (60,210 ₨) in Colombo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)