Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.770 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 71% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,361 (€1,283) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Udine costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)