Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.593 INR / BOB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 17% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,439 ($b6,822) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)