Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.351 INR / BOB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 20% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,932 ($b3,843) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Palma de Mallorca costs €1.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (about 1 hour ago)