Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.453 INR / BOB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 22% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,341 ($b12,182) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨104,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (39 minutes ago)