Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.611 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 31% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,555 (Mex$ 10,122) in Ciudad Obregón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quetzaltenango costs Q2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saipan costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 5.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Konya costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元7,000 (about 3 hours ago)