Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos, Mexico compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.409 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos (Mexico) is 25% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,480 (Mex$ 22,726) in Ciudad Lopez Mateos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (about 2 hours ago)