Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos, Mexico vs Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.554 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos (Mexico) is 22% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,039 (Mex$ 33,216) in Ciudad Lopez Mateos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨97,000 in Agra.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 810 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)