Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.470 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez (Mexico) is about the same as in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨56,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨55,805 (Mex$ 16,083) in Ciudad Juárez.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)