Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.841 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 155% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,854 (Bs 5,825) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 88,270 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)