Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01235 INR / PYG
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 16% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,688 (9,207,299 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨98,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €25 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)