Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01176 INR / PYG
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 17% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,324 (5,980,676 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Midland, Texas costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (about 2 hours ago)