Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01177 INR / PYG
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 31% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,535 (1,744,521 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)