Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01138 INR / PYG
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 28% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,513 (3,383,792 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM161,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (39 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)